Woodhouse are pleased to offer to let this larger-than-average 3-bedroom house in a desirable street in the Palmers Green neighbourhood.
Featuring Edwardian characteristics such as original wooden flooring, bay windows, feature fireplace, alcoves with shelves, and high ceilings.
The Ground Floor comprises of:-
- lounge which include the aforementioned Edwardian features
- dining room, with patio doors allowing natural light to flood in. Patio doors lead to a raised decked area.
- garden is 65ft long, laid to lawn with small borders. There is a large shed and further storage to the rear, as well as a gate for rear access
- spacious modern kitchen, with room for a further dining table
- a separate utility area with additional storage space, appliances and a door to the garden
To the first floor are three spacious double bedrooms. The main bedroom comprises of wooden flooring, bay window, feature fireplace, and a small built-in wardrobe.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are to the rear of the house overlooking the garden, with new carpets incoming.
The bathroom is a 2-piece, with a separate WC.
Externally to the front there is a driveway for a small car plus on-road parking.
As well the shops, bars and restaurants of Green Lanes, Park Avenue is also close to excellent schooling and Hazelwood Recreation Ground. Contact Woodhouse today to come and see for yourself what this property has to offer you and your family!