Woodhouse are pleased to offer this plot which has conditional planning approved for two 4-bedroom detached homes. Situated in the ever desirable village of Goffs Oak, please contact Woodhouse for further details and to arrange a visit to explore this opportunity.
About the neighbourhood
• In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive also takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
• There are three railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Cuffley Station, Cheshunt Station and Waltham Cross Station have frequent and direct links to the London Underground.
• You are under a 10 minute drive away from the Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of a staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and a cinema.
• Also under 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' i.e. 30 Life-Size moving Dinosaurs
• A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
• In recent months, it was announced Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
• A choice of local schools and amenities