Woodhouse are pleased to offer this very large detached family home in this popular neighbourhood of West Cheshunt.
This detached home is in the desirable close of Greenbank, which backs onto Cheshunt Park.
The ground floor comprises of a large Kitchen-Diner, Lounge, Office, Utility Room and WC.
Upstairs there are 5 Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. Four of the Bedrooms are Doubles, and the Master comes with en-suite.
A spacious garden with decking in the rear is ideal for families and entertaining, with the front benefitting from off-street parking.
DID YOU KNOW...
Greenbank is situated in West Cheshunt. What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from Greenbank takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The most latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios have ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
- The two closest infant / primary schools are OFSTED-rated 'Excellent' and 'Good'.
25' 3" x 14' 9" (7.70m x 4.50m)
3.56m x 5.12m (11' 8" x 16' 10")
19' 0" x 13' 5" (5.80m x 4.10m)
15' 9" x 4' 11" (4.80m x 1.50m)
17' 9" x 16' 1" (5.40m x 4.90m)
14' 9" x 10' 2" (4.50m x 3.10m)
15' 1" x 10' 6" (4.60m x 3.20m)
12' 6" x 10' 10" (3.80m x 3.30m)
9' 10" x 9' 10" (3.00m x 3.00m)