**Use the Virtual Tour to glide through the house before arranging a viewing.** Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, so a quick move doable once all legals completed!
Woodhouse are pleased to offer this 4-bedroom Semi-Detached home situated in an ever-desirable neighbourhood of Cheshunt. Ideal for any family, the house is set over 3 floors and benefits from a West-facing Garden for good sunlight, a Garage and a Driveway.
Inside the house to the Ground Floor there is the Hallway that leads into the large Reception Room, which has doors into the Conservatory. The Conversatory loops into the Modern Kitchen.
To the 1st Floor there are three bedrooms and two Bathrooms. To the Top Floor is the large 4th Bedroom which also benefits from a walk-in Dressing Room.
Contact Woodhouse today to discuss further and arrange a viewing to see for yourself what this home has to offer you and your family! Viewings available 7 days a week.
DID YOU KNOW...
What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- Elgin Road is within walking distance to two stations, Theobalds Grove and Cheshunt, both with regular direct routes into London. Liverpool Street takes only about 25 minutes for example, and Oxford Circus only about 40.
- You are also well-served in terms of road links. In under 10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sqf of retail space, 250,000 sqf of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-Sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- Within walking distance is the Cheshunt Community Sports Park in Albury Ride. Facilities include Indoor & Outdoor Bowls, Fitness Gym, Squash courts, Sports Therapy, Personal Training, Football, Community Hub for the elderly and a Dance School. The Laura Trott Centre also has a gym, pool, indoor courts (badminton / squash / basketball) and outdoor tennis courts.
- 15 minutes walk away is Cedars Park which has Green Flag Status. A delightful place to visit with its variety of trees and peaceful atmosphere. It is the site of the Royal Palace of Theobalds, residence of King James I.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
Entrance Porch & Entrance Hall
8.2m x 3.7m (26' 11" x 12' 2")
Narrow to 3m , with a sliding door to the Conservatory
5.3m x 3m (17' 5" x 9' 10")
Narrow to 1.7m, with Doouble-Door to Garden
3m x 2.5m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
Bedroom 1 - Front
4.9m x 3m (16' 1" x 9' 10")
Plus custom-built wardrobes & drawers
Bedroom 2 - Rear
3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
Bedroom 3 - Front
4m x 2.3m (13' 1" x 7' 7") narrows to 2m
4m x 1.2m (13' 1" x 3' 11")
3-piece shower suite, plus bidet & urinal
Bedroom 4 - Top Floor
4.5m x 4.2m (14' 9" x 13' 9")
Walk-in Wardrobe Dressing Room - Top Floor
3m x 1.1m (9' 10" x 3' 7")
7.5m x 2.5m (24' 7" x 8' 2")
Electric doors both to the front and rear
Both paved and lawned, with flower borders