Woodhouse are pleased to a rare opportunity here, a 1-bedroom Freehold House situated in a desirable neighbourhood of West Cheshunt.
Set over two floors, upon entrance there is a Porch which leads into the Lounge. To the rear is the Kitchen, which provides access to the secluded Garden. With the Garden being south-facing, plenty of sunlight is incoming!
To the 1st floor is the Double Bedroom & Family Bathroom. There is good storage to be had, including on the landing, in the Bedroom itself and in the loft.
Foresters Close is a quietly and friendly residential cul-de-sac, situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood.What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from house takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
You have the amenities of Goffs Oak and Cuffley a short drive away.
- A 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The most latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen Junction 25 as this base! The behemoth Sunset Studios have ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
3.9m x 1.8m (12' 10" x 5' 11")
3.9m x 2.8m (12' 10" x 9' 2")
2.1m x 1.75m (6' 11" x 5' 9")
To the rear, a South-Facing Garden that's not overlooked
To the front, driveway for one vehicle