** FLOORPLAN PENDING **
Woodhouse are pleased to offer with NO ONWARD CHAIN this 5-bedroom family home. Set back from Great Cambridge Road, the property is minutes away from Brookfield Farm Shopping Centre, plus the local shops and restaurants of both West Cheshunt and the Old Pond.
To the front of the house there is a driveway for multiple cars and access to the Garage.
As you walk into the hallway you can approach a spacious through-lounge, which leads to the Kitchen-Diner that was newly installed only last year. The Kitchen opens up to a very large Garden that is not overlooked.
Before you head upstairs there is a 3-piece Family Bathroom, and as you go upstairs please note that the current photos are out of date as new carpeting has been laid since the photos were taken.
To the first floor, there are: 2 x Double Bedroom, 2 x Single Bedrooms, a Wet-room and a separate WC. To the top floor there is the large 5th Bedroom.
Contact Woodhouse today to come and see what this home has to offer you and your family!
DID YOU KNOW...
If you're not local, what can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- The local station is Cheshunt Station, which takes you to Liverpool St in as fast as 20 minutes / Oxford St in approx 40 minutes.
- You are well-served in terms of road links. In several minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 has quick and direct routes to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are walking distance to Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.