** Walk through the Bungalow using our Virtual Tour **
Woodhouse are delighted to offer this rare opportunity, a 2-Bedroom Bungalow located on the ever-desirable Grange Estate.
Offered with no chain, the bungalow has plenty of space for you. There is a Lounge with access to a Conservatory. The Kitchen has access to a Lean-To. The Master Bedroom has an En-suite. The 2nd Bedroom & Bathroom complete this home.
Lovely benefits externally too. To the front there is off-street parking and the garage's entrance, and to the rear a mature garden that is not overlooked. The garden also has pedestrian access to the garage.
Rushleigh Avenue's popularity stems from its proximity to the Old Pond's amenities such as shops, restaurants, park, library etc as well as being within walking distance to Cheshunt Station (taking approx 20 minutes direct to Liverpool Street).
Contact Woodhouse today for any further questions and discussion, and to arrange a viewing to come and see for yourself what this bungalow has to offer you!
5m x 3.40 (16'2" x 11'2")
3.7m x 2.5m (12'1" x 8'2")
3.15m x 2.75m (10'4" x 9'0")
8.5m x 1.2m
4m x 3.30 (13'2" x 10'10")
3-piece shower suite
3.4m x 2.9m (11'2" x 9'5")
3-piecesuite (bathtub + showerhead)
8.3m x 2.3m (27'4" x 7'5")
DID YOU KNOW...
What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- Rushleigh Avenue is in the ever desirable Grange Estate in Cheshunt, within walking distance to two stations, Cheshunt & Theobalds Grove that both have regular direct routes into London. eg Liverpool Street can take only 20 minutes, and Oxford Circus only about 40.
- You are also well-served in terms of road links. In 5-10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-Sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The Old Pond amenities a few minutes walk away include shops, eateries, park, gym, library and popular schools.
- 15 minutes walk away is Cedars Park which has Green Flag Status. A delightful place to visit with its variety of trees and peaceful atmosphere. It is the site of the Royal Palace of Theobalds, residence of King James I.