Woodhouse are pleased to offer this Semi-Detached home in the ever-desirable Roundmoor neighbourhood. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, you'll be in this home as soon as legals are completed.
Having undergone a double-storey extension plus a modernisation project in recent times, this is ideal for any family wishing to reside in the area.
To the Ground Floor there is a large Through-Lounge, an open-Plan Kitchen-Diner, & downstairs Wetroom with WC.
To the 1st Floor are the 4 x Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. Externally to the rear is a West-facing Garden (therefore good amounts of sunlight) and a Detached Garage to the rear.
Contact Woodhouse today for viewings 7 days a week to come and see for yourself what this stunning home has to offer you and your family.
DID YOU KNOW...
What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- Penton Drive is within walking distance to two stations, Theobalds Grove and Cheshunt, both with regular direct routes into London. Liverpool Street takes as quickly as 20 minutes for some times, and Oxford Circus only about 40.
- You are also well-served in terms of road links. In under 10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sqf of retail space, 250,000 sqf of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-Sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- Within walking distance is the Cheshunt Community Sports Park in Albury Ride. Facilities include Indoor & Outdoor Bowls, Fitness Gym, Squash courts, Sports Therapy, Personal Training, Football, Community Hub for the elderly and a Dance School. The Laura Trott Centre also has a gym, pool, indoor courts (badminton / squash / basketball) and outdoor tennis courts.
- 15-20 minutes walk away is Cedars Park which has Green Flag Status. A delightful place to visit with its variety of trees and peaceful atmosphere. It is the site of the Royal Palace of Theobalds, residence of King James I.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
Coving to ceiling, radiator, powerpoints.
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, shower, tiled walls and floor.
7.00m x 3.40m (23' x 11' 2")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood style flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, powerpoints, coving to ceiling.
5.80m x 5.80m (19' x 19')
A range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, space and plumbing for kitchen appliances,
loft access, doors to:
3.70m x 3.10m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints.
3.40m x 2.70m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints.
3.10m x 3.10m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, powerpoints.
3.10m x 2.50m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard, powerpoints.
free standing bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed opaque window,
Laid to lawn with plant and shrub boarders, pedestrian side access, patio area.