Woodhouse are pleased to offer this Semi-Detached home situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood of West Cheshunt. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, there are a host of features to suit any family.
To the ground floor, there is a large fitted Kitchen to the front, and going to the rear you find a spacious Lounge-Diner. There is also a ground floor WC before you go upstairs where you will find the 3 x Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. The Master Bedroom comes with its own En-suite for extra convenience.
Externally, the mostly-West-facing Garden also has a detached Outhouse / Office Space. To the front there is off-street parking and access to the Garage. There is great potential to extend to the side and / or rear (subject to planning).
Lucern Close is a quiet land friendly residential cul-de-sac, situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood. What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from house takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project.
You have the amenities of the affluent Cuffley & Goffs Oak a short drive away.
- A 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.