Woodhouse are pleased to offer this detached modern Bungalow that has plenty of space to the front and especially the rear! The property is only a few minutes away from Brookfield Shopping Centre, plus the local shops and restaurants of both West Cheshunt and the Old Pond.
As you walk into the Bungalow you are greeted with a spacious hallway. There are 2 x large Double Bedrooms (including fitted wardrobes), a Family Bathroom which is a 4-piece Suite, and heading to the rear you enter the Lounge which includes space to the side for study / work. Further to the rear you enter the Conservatory & Kitchen, with French doors leading to the well-tendered Garden.
The Garden is West-facing, so plenty of natural daylight incoming. Not only is the garden wide, it stretches deep to approximately 120ft. The garden accommodates 2 x Large Summerhouses, one being 15sqm and the other being 20sqm. Both serve well as extra Reception rooms. The Summerhouse right to the rear is also hiding some extra garden behind it, used particularly in the good weather as a private reading sanctuary by the current Homeowners.
To the front of the house, plenty of parking available on a driveway that can accommodate 4 / 5 cars depending on size. As several homes have done nearby, you also have the option of extending to the rear or above subject to PP.
It's not often a modern Bungalow comes to the market, contact Woodhouse today to come and see what this home has to offer you! Viewings available 7 days a week.
6.3m x 3.6m (20' 8" x 11' 10") including the office area
2.3m x 2.75m (7' 7" x 9' 0")
2.5m x 3.1m (8' 2" x 10' 2")
4.2m x 4m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
3.7m x 3.25m (12' 2" x 10' 8") [lus fitted wardrobes
DID YOU KNOW...
If you're not local, what can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- The local station is Cheshunt Station, which takes you to Liverpool St in as fast as 20 minutes / Oxford St in approx 40 minute).
- You are well-served in terms of road links. In several minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 has quick and direct routes to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are walking distance to Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.