** Use the Virtual Tour to glide around this family home **
Woodhouse are pleased to offer this 3-bedroom Semi-Detached home situated in a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac in West Cheshunt.
Upon entrance you are greeted with the Lounge which leads to the Kitchen. Upstairs there are the 3 x Bedrooms and the Family Bedroom. Externally there is off-street parking to the front and garden to the rear. There is also space to the side to extend STPP.
Contact Woodhouse today to come and see what this inviting home has to offer you and your family! Viewings available 7 days a week.
DID YOU KNOW...
Northwood Close is situated in West Cheshunt. What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The most latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios have ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
5.3m x 3.5m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
Bedroom 1 - Front
4.6m x 2.5m (15' 1" x 8' 2")
Bedroom 2 - Rear
4m x 2.6m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Bedroom 3 - Rear
3.5m x 2m (11' 6" x 6' 7")
Bathroom - Front
2.3m x 2m (7' 7" x 6' 7")