Woodhouse are pleased to offer this stunning detached home, beautifully presented inside and out. Use the Virtual Tour to glide through this home, which is being offered - rare for its size - with no onward chain. There are some lovely touches throughout the house, such as granite flooring, wood-burning in the Reception, & custom-built wardrobes in the bedrooms.
The Ground floor comprises of a Lounge-Diner, Conservatory, Kitchen, Cloakroom, & the integral garage has been converted into a useful Utility Room with sink and white goods. Upstairs there are 4 x Bedrooms, luxury Family Bathroom & luxury En-suite.
Externally there is Off-street Parking to the front, and to the rear a lovely and well-maintained Garden.
The Poplars is a quiet and friendly residential cul-de-sac, situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood. Fantastic schools are in the catchment area, and plenty of amenities nearby (see below)
Reception - Lounge-Dining Room
8m x 3.5m (26' 3" x 11' 6")
4.5m x 3.7m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
Utility Room (Garage Conversion)
4.2m x 2.2m (13' 9" x 7' 3")
4m x 3.8m (13' 1" x 12' 6")
Master Bedroom Ensuite
3.1m x 2.7m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
3.4m x 2.4m (11' 2" x 7' 10")
3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT LIVING IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD?
- You have the amenities of the affluent Cuffley & Goffs Oak a short drive away.
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from house takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- A 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The most latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen Junction 25 as this base! The behemoth Sunset Studios have ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.