Woodhouse are pleased to offer this freehold investment opportunity comprising of both commercial & residential premises. The total annual income is £29,600.
The shop on the Ground Floor is a Butcher's @ £14,000 per annum. The 2-bedroom maisonette itself has its own access and set over two floors, yielding a monthly AST rental income of £1,300 per month (£15,600 pa).
Turners Hill is ideal for the residential footfall thanks to the local residential neighbourhoods. Further information can be provided upon request, contact Woodhouse today for further discussion and to a viewing at your convenience.
UNFAMILIAR WITH THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD?
- You are in walking distance to Cheshunt Station (Liverpool Street 25 mins / Oxford Circus in under 40 mins)
- In under 10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- In a few minutes drive you are at Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and a boutique cinema
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield. Only a few minutes drive away.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.