***Use the Virtual Tour to glide through this bungalow before booking a viewing***
Woodhouse are pleased to offer a rarely-available bungalow is a desirable neighbourhood close to plenty of amenities. This a bungalow has a lot of space, encompassing benefits such as
- 3 bedrooms in total
- 3 x bathrooms (with one of them being in the Master Bedroom as En-suite)
- a large Loft room that can become the 4th bedroom S.T.P.P.
- Large 27' Kitchen-diner
- West-facing Garden with a detached garage (double-length) which also benefits from off-street parking
- a large frontage with potential for further off-street parking
There are an array of shops and eateries nearby, and is walking distance to Cheshunt Station (with regular direct routes to London). With excellent amenities narby, arrange a viewing to see for yourself what this home has to offer you and your family!
DID YOU KNOW...
What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- As well as Cheshunt Station, you are well-served in terms of road links. In under 10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-Sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
Front door leading to: -
Wood flooring, radiator, coved ceiling, door to inner hallway.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator.
19' 1'' x 12' 2'' (5.81m x 3.71m)
Patio door to conservatory, attractive fireplace and door to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner
27' 0'' x 19' 10'' (8.22m x 6.04m)
Double glazed windows to sides and rear, door leading to rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap, double oven, hob, extractor, plumbing for washing machine, wood flooring, glazed display cabinets.
10' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.25m x 2.99m)
Patio door to rear garden
20' 6'' x 13' 6'' (6.24m x 4.11m)
Twin Velux windows to rear, eaves storage cupboards, boiler.
11' 9'' x 9' 9'' (3.58m x 2.97m)
Window to side, coved ceiling, access to loft space, built in walk in double wardrobe and door leading to: -
Window to side, with with a low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, fully tiled.
12' 10'' x 11' 0'' (3.91m x 3.35m)
Twin windows to front, coved ceiling,
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
Window to front, coved ceiling.
Window to front, fitted with a four piece suite comprising of low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below, bidet, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and held held shower attachment with separate shower above, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
Low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with separate shower above, fully tiled, storage cupboard.
West facing rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub beds and door leading to garage.
Up and over door with power and light connected plus off street parking for two vehicles.