Woodhouse are pleased to offer this welcoming 2-Bedroom home set in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Cheshunt's more desirable residential neighbourhoods. The homeowner is already purchasing a home with Woodhouse so it's just a question of you moving into this one!
The Ground Floor comprises of Kitchen, large Lounge and modern Conservatory. Upstairs there are two Double Bedrooms and the Family Bathroom. Externally to the rear there is a good-sized Garden and to the front there is a off-Street parking.
There are an array of shops and eateries nearby, and is walking distance to Cheshunt Station (with regular direct routes to London). With excellent road links and schools nearby, arrange a viewing to see for yourself what this home has to offer you and your family!
DID YOU KNOW...
What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- Niagara Close is in the ever-desirable Roundmoor Estate in Cheshunt, within walking distance to two stations, Cheshunt & Theobalds Grove that bothhave regular direct routes into London. eg Liverpool Street can take only 20 minutes, and Oxford Circus only about 40.
- You are also well-served in terms of road links. In 5-10 minutes, you are on the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11 & A1. The A10 is just a couple of minutes drive away, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, boutique shops, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 10 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' with over 30 life-Sized moving dinosaurs.
- A few minutes away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The Old Pond amenities a few minutes walk away include shops, eateries, park, gym, library and popular schools.
- 15 minutes walk away is Cedars Park which has Green Flag Status. A delightful place to visit with its variety of trees and peaceful atmosphere. It is the site of the Royal Palace of Theobalds, residence of King James I.
- The latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and with a whole continent to choose from they have selected this borough as their base (at the M25 / J25 junction). The behemoth Sunset Studios are ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
4.22m x 3.61m (13'10 x 11'10)
2.84m x 1.75m (9'4 x 5'9 )
2.77m x 2.34m (9'1 x 7'8)
Bedrrom 1 -
3.61m x 2.72m (11'10 x 8'11 )
Bedroom 2 -
2.72m x 2.41m (8'11 x 7'11 )
1.85m x 1.83m (6'1 x 6'0 )