Woodhouse pleased to offer this beautifully-presented Victorian Cottage which underwent a modernisation in recent times. This has resulted in a bright, airy and inviting home that also benefits from having no onward chain. Move in as soon as your solicitor allows!
Upon entrance there is the front porch, which then leads into a spacious Lounge-Diner. Beyond that there is the L-shaped Kitchen, the Family Bathroom, & large storage cupboard. Upstairs there are 2 x spacious Double Bedrooms. The front Bedroom also has a Cloakroom (WC & Basin).
Externally to the rear there is a garden that is mostly South-Facing (so plenty of natural daylight especially in the summer months). To the front there is a driveway for one car.
Longfield Lane is in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood of West Cheshunt. There are plenty of amenities close by, including locals shops & supermarket. There are excellent transport links and fantastic / desirable schools in the catchment area.
Contact Woodhouse today to come and see what this lovely home has to offer! Viewings available 7 days a week.
DID YOU KNOW...
Longfield Lane is situated in West Cheshunt. What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from Greenbank takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a few minutes drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
- Also a 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.
- The most latest news is that Hollywood is coming to Europe, and they've chosen this borough as their base. The behemoth Sunset Studios have ploughing £700m to take 91 acres in nearby greenfield.
- There is further development by the Old Pond / Cheshunt Station. Further evidence of the confidence in this town's popularity for those wishing to escape London's congestion, who wish pleasant green surroundings with all the amenities needed.
- The catchment area focus fantastic and coveted schools eg Flamstead End / Fairfields / Goffs Academy.