Woodhouse are pleased to offer this lovely 2-Bed home situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood of West Cheshunt. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, there is NO ONWARD CHAIN, so move in as quick as your solicitor allows!
Upon entrance you will find the Kitchen, Downstairs WC, storage cupboard and then onto the Lounge. This opens up to the Garden which is West-Facing so a decent amount of natural daylight incoming.
Upstairs you will find the 2 x Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom. Outside to the front of the house are 2 x allocated parking spaces.
Little Stock Road is a quiet and friendly residential cul-de-sac, situated in the ever-desirable EN7 neighbourhood. What can you expect living in this neighbourhood?
- In terms of road links, you are very well served. In under 10 minutes, you are at Junction 25 of the M25. And shortly beyond that take your pick for the M1, M11, A1. A 5-minute drive from house takes you to the A10, again with its quick and direct route to London, or north towards Cambridge.
- There are two railway stations a short drive away (or take the bus a few minutes from the house). Both Cuffley Station and Cheshunt Station have frequent and direct links to London Underground.
- You are a 5 minute drive away from Brookfield Centre, with its array of large shops and eateries. Brookfield is also part of an exciting and staggering £400-million development project, which will include under current plans up to 315,000 sq ft of retail space, 250,000 sq ft of leisure space, restaurants and finally a cinema.
You have the amenities of the affluent Cuffley & Goffs Oak a short drive away.
- A 5 minute drive away is Paradise Wildlife Park. An annual pass is recommended for the kids to enjoy the safari animals and reptiles, as well as the nationally-renowned 'mini-Jurassic Park' 30 Life-Size Moving Dinosaurs
- A 10 minute drive away is Lea Valley, a vast area encompassing heritage sites, cycling, walking, white water rafting, horse riding, nature reserves and wide open spaces.